Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools
Sections
You are here: Home Focus Data from the Latvian Insolvency Register are now available in e-Justice portal

Data from the Latvian Insolvency Register are now available in e-Justice portal

10 May 2017
by eub2 -- last modified 10 May 2017

Data from the Latvian Insolvency Register are now available to everyone in the EU Member States free of charge in all languages of the EU via the European e-Justice portal.


Advertisement

The Enterprise Register of the Republic of Latvia has implemented project "Connection of Register of Insolvency of the Republic of Latvia and e-Justice Portal" with the funding from the European Commission. Funding has been granted as the result of an open call for proposals for the development of e-Justice projects at national or international level within the framework of the operational programme for 2014 under the financial programme "Justice 2014-2020". The total costs of the project amount to EUR 116 645.00, 80 % of which are covered by the European Commission and the remaining 20 % are covered from the government budget of Latvia.

The implemented project gives all residents of the EU Member States free access to the data from the Latvian Insolvency Register on natural and legal persons in all EU languages via the European e-Justice portal. A modern insolvency register section has been developed on the website of the Enterprise Register within the project, providing an opportunity to receive insolvency information collected in Latvia free of charge in Latvian and English language.

The project is crucial as it ensures fast and quality exchange of information between the citizens, businesses, banks and employees of the judicial system of the EU Member States. This solution offers an opportunity to verify the insolvency of legal and natural persons registered in Latvia in an efficient and reliable manner. Availability of insolvency data allows faster and quality decision making that contributes to more open and fair business environment.

Latvia is among the 8 EU countries to offer this solution thus ensuring faster and more efficient functioning of cross-border judicial authorities and establishing more open EU internal market environment.

Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia
EU Alerts

EUbusiness Week no. 848
Protecting our 5G future
→ EUbusiness Week archive

The Week Ahead no. 443
Situation in Iran - future of the CAP - sugar sector - EU-Canada summit - Commission President vote

Subscription options