Public procurement lawUp one level
Public procurement law: Public contract - Awarding procedure - Award criteria - Qualification of tenderer - Remedies - Parties - Electronic public procurement - Review procedure
- by Ina Dimireva — last modified 02 March 2011, 13:37 CET
- eCERTIS is the information system that helps you identify the different certificates and attestations frequently requested in procurement procedures across the 27 Member States, two Candidate Countries (Turkey and Croatia) and the three EEA countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
- by Ina Dimireva — last modified 09 February 2011, 19:41 CET
- The EU is holding a public consultation on how to achieve a more competitive public procurement market – and save more public money. The consultation focuses on ways to make EU public procurement rules work more efficiently for governments, companies and taxpayers.
- 12 Member States warned to implement EU rules on shareholders' rights by Ina Dimireva — last modified 24 June 2010, 22:03 CET
- The European Commission is taking action against a twelve EU Member States in the area of public procurement and for late implementation of the Shareholders' Rights Directive.
- CASELEX:EU:2010:13 - Public Procurement Law - Procedures for review of the award of public contracts by Caselex — last modified 15 March 2010, 22:47 CET
- This reference for a preliminary ruling has been made by the High Court of Justice (England and Wales) in the context of a dispute between the applicant, Uniplex (UK) Ltd (‘Uniplex’), and the defendant, NHS Business Services Authority (‘NHS’), concerning the conclusion of a framework agreement.
- Public procurement - Failure of a Member State to fulfil obligations - CASELEX:EU:2009:139 by Caselex — last modified 15 March 2010, 18:36 CET
- Failure of a Member State to fulfil obligations – Public procurement - Directive 93/38/EEC - Contract notice - Consultancy project - Criteria for automatic exclusion - Qualitative selection and award criteria - ACTION under Article 226 EC for failure to fulfil obligations, brought on 12 April 2007, Commission of the European Communities v Hellenic Republic