Advertise on EUbusiness
EUbusiness is Europe's leading independent online business information service about the European Union.
Established in Luxembourg in 1997, EUbusiness.com provides updated news and information about EU policy, legislation, economic data and opportunities to a fast-growing membership of English-speaking business professionals. More than 55,000 unique visitors per month rely upon the site's objective pan-European perspective and know that it is the one source from which they can be confident of finding the information and latest news they require on European business and politics.
Please fill in your contact details on the right, or contact Chris Cochrane, Sales Manager, for further information.
At a glanceUser Profile
- A unique high-level mix of readers doing business in and with the EU.
- Consumers of luxury goods, from laptops and mobile phones to cars.
- Opinion formers - lobbyists, academics and journalists.
- Policy decision makers - international and national politicians and civil servants.
- High income earners - 12% earn over EUR 100,000 per year.
- Frequent business travellers - over 50% make 1-5 business trips per month.
The EUbusiness audience includes many of Europe's senior business people, consultants, lawyers and public-sector decision makers, as well as visitors from the EU's trading partner countries.
65% of EUbusiness users work for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs). Over 18% of users form part of large multi-national corporations with turnovers of over €50m. 28% are key business decision makers at firms employing more than 500 employees.
Key advertiser benefits
Influential decision makers - unrivalled access to
senior business decision makers
Pan European influence - with readers across the UK, Europe and the USA, EUbusiness offers the opportunity to influence on a global scale
Quality read - on average each user spends 6.22 minutes per site visit, making EUbusiness the number one business information source about the European Union.
Well travelled, AB social status - reach successful, pan European business professionals earning above average salaries
Here are just a few examples of how you can promote your company on EUbusiness:
- An advertisement in the EUbusiness Week newsletter is delivered by email every week to over 14,000 business professionals around the world - including consultants, lawyers and government officials.
- Copy spec 60 words and URL.
Banner / skyscraper / MPU advertising
- Our marketing channels include full size leaderboard ads (top of page) ; skyscraper ads (right side of page); and MPU ad (within the article).
- Standard Sizes
- Leaderboard dimensions: 728W x 90H pixels
- Banner dimensions: 468W x 60H pixels
- Skyscraper dimensions: 120W x 600H pixels
- MPU dimensions: 300W x 250H pixels
- Banner, skyscraper and MPU examples
- The small, side button can be placed in prime position on the right-hand side of the EUbusiness.com homepage.
- Button dimensions: 200W x 120H pixels
Sponsor a channel
- The small, side button is located on the right-hand side of all main topic pages. This is an ideal place to catch users who regularly visit top pages for the latest news of their own interest or industry sector.
Advertise your event
- With an entry on the Events page and in the Events section of one issue of the EUbusiness Week email newsletter, sent weekly to 25,000 potential delegates.
- Becoming a member of PressZONE enables you to promote your company
press releases, news and EU information articles - unedited, with your
company branding, and referenced in our membership newswire - to our
worldwide audience of over 55,000 consultants, national government and
European Union officials, and high level business people from around
the world with a common interest in EU affairs.
- Premium Membership enables you to promote your company or organisation by having your press releases, events, policy papers, job vacancies and other content published to our website over one year. You can have unlimited content published to EUbusiness - unedited, with your company branding/logo. Just send in your content by email, and we take care of the rest. Or you can publish directly to the EUbusiness.com website. For no extra charge, your content can appear in a specific topic channel - such as Transport or EU Law - of your choice. For further details on Premium Membership, please contact us for details
- EUguides are among the most visited items of information on
EUbusiness, offering background information and web links about key EU
issues. Sponsor an EUguide or promote your services by providing your
own practical information and help to EUbusiness members, with your
brand and contact details.
- If you have a client/contact list and would like to include some of our news or features, we can create a co-branded newswire for distribution to your audience. Cost is dependent on your requirements.
Please fill in your contact details on the right or contact Michael Ter-Berg, Business Development, for further information.