- European Association of Chambers of Commerce and Industry — 15 April 2015, 00:17 CET
Established in 1958 as a direct response to the creation of the European Economic Community, EUROCHAMBRES acts as the eyes, ears and voice of the business community at EU level. EUROCHAMBRES represents over 20 million member enterprises in Europe through 45 members (43 national associations of chambers of commerce and Industry and two transnational chamber organisations) and a European network of 1700 regional and local chambers. More than 93% of these enterprises are Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). Chamber members employ over 120 million employees.
- Robert Moore — 09 March 2015, 20:40 CET
KSA Group is a national turnaround and restructuring firm.
- Shana Steen — 09 March 2015, 20:38 CET
- Stephanie Hoffmann — 05 January 2015, 18:02 CET
The Academy of European Law is a non-profit public foundation that provides training in European law to legal practitioners. ERA organises conferences and seminars around Europe and offers an online training programme which includes a broad range of courses and e-presentations.
- Mark Halstead — 15 December 2014, 17:08 CET
- Alliance for Lobbying Transparency and Ethics Regulation in the EU — 16 July 2014, 18:17 CET
The Alliance for Lobbying Transparency and Ethics Regulation (ALTER-EU) is a coalition of about 200 civil society groups, trade unions, academics and public affairs firms concerned with the increasing influence exerted by corporate lobbyists on the political agenda in Europe, the resulting loss of democracy in EU decision-making and the postponement, weakening, or blockage even, of urgently needed progress on social, environmental and consumer-protection reforms.
- 4xcurrency — 30 April 2014, 17:47 CET
- Camilleri Preziosi — 06 April 2014, 23:45 CET
Camilleri Preziosi is a leading Maltese law firm with a commitment to deliver an efficient service to clients by combining technical excellence with a solution driven approach to the practice of law.
- Thei Geurts — 20 March 2014, 21:17 CET
- European Banking Federation — 13 February 2014, 13:39 CET
In its 50 years of existence, the EBF has established itself as a prominent interlocutor for the European institutions in laying out their legislative initiatives. Its aim is to ensure that the experience and the views of banks are taken into consideration in the shaping of relevant policies. The EBF also actively promotes the positions of the European financial services in international fora. It operates in full transparency. Its positions are systematically made public on its website and it is open to dialogue. The EBF is listed on the European institutions' register for lobbyists, as part of the European Transparency Initiative. As the Voice of Europe's Banks, the European Banking Federation remains the main interlocutor for policy-makers at European and global levels and is ready and willing to reinforce constructive dialogue at any occasion.
The EBF at a Glance
- 4500 banks
- 32 countries, EU & EFTA
- Over 2.3 million employees
- Wholesale and retail banks
- Local, national and cross-border financial institutions
- A unique positioning of the sector at European level
- A European partner at global level
- ANEC - the European consumer voice in standardisation — 04 February 2014, 12:08 CET
ANEC brings together representatives of the national consumer organisations in 33 European countries (28 EU, 3 EFTA, FYROM & Turkey). An NGO, we act as the voice of the European consumer in the development of European legislation related to consumer products and services, and in the elaboration of European technical standards intended to support the implementation of that legislation. We also have interest in the use of third-party certification schemes and marks as means to improve consumer protection and welfare. The association is staffed by a Secretariat of ten people in Brussels. ANEC is supported financially by the European Union & EFTA, and has signed the EU Transparency Register (identification number 507800799-30).
- European Emergency Number Association — 23 January 2014, 18:15 CET
EENA, the European Emergency Number Association, is dedicated to promoting high-quality emergency services reached by the number 112 throughout the EU.
- Alex Glukhov — 13 January 2014, 11:30 CET
- Mgsionline.com — 31 October 2013, 09:48 CET
MGSI medical billing company has collected over $1 Billion dollars in revenue. With 35 years of experience their services include all Medical Billing & coding and offer the technical expertise to assist in managing your practice. <p><b>Company Overview</b></p>
<p>Medical Group Services is a leading provider of medical billing and collections and solutions for physicians. MGSI has assembled a staff of highly trained and motivated individuals. Their staff possesses over fifty years of medical billing knowledge and is intimately familiar with Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, radiology billing and IPA protocols in many states across the country.</p>
<p>Rated among the top 10% of RCM companies nationwide, They contract with many physicians in the states of Florida, Texas, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, California, and Georgia, just to mention a few. They deliver the highest level of computerization for your medical billing in Tampa and medical document management needs and to provide enhancements to your general office administrative work. Their wide Service Spectrum includes Medical Billing & Collections, Practice Management and Coding, Managed Care, Fee Schedule Evaluations, A/R Recovery. Visit <a href="http://www.mgsionline.com/">Mgsionline.com</a></p>
<b>Contact Details</b><br />
Address: 2810 W.St Isabel. St, Suite 201<br />
City: Tampa<br />
State: Florida<br />
Zip Code: 33607<br />
Phone No: 1-813-890-8004<br />
Toll Free Phone No.: 1-877-896-6474<br />
Fax Number: 813.884.8355<br />
- Philip Jolly — 21 October 2013, 17:54 CET
- Greenpeace European Unit — 14 October 2013, 19:01 CET
Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organisation that acts to change attitudes and behaviour, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace. Greenpeace does not accept donations from governments, the EU, businesses or political parties.
- Gary G Stromberger — 05 October 2013, 02:48 CET
www.sites.google.com/site/unificationsbygarygstromberger/home is my current public site. Current topics include: image pdf's (1-2 pgs in length) dealing with legal, law unifications in an International/Global/World environment. Other current statuses are listed.
- Cheapenv Elopesuk — 01 October 2013, 16:04 CET
- RILEY WELLS — 30 September 2013, 10:10 CET
- Clint Guzzi — 30 September 2013, 04:50 CET
- purple silver — 28 September 2013, 15:41 CET
- Charlene Darden — 28 September 2013, 13:29 CET
- Matt Salignac — 26 September 2013, 08:04 CET
TAILOREDSUITPARIS is offering custom suits and shirts at their online stores to give maximum customer satisfaction. They offer 100% guarantee on their products and work for providing an enjoyable experience to the customer of customizing their garment.
- Andy Chong — 25 September 2013, 14:38 CET
- Bryan Miller — 25 September 2013, 08:16 CET