Customs Law SummariesUp one level
Summaries of EU Legislation on Customs.
- Customs response to latest trends in counterfeiting and piracy by Ina Dimireva — last modified 11 January 2010, 23:52 CET
- The European Commission proposes a series of customs measures aimed at protecting the EU more effectively against counterfeiting and piracy. These measures include improving legislation, strengthening partnership between customs and businesses and increasing international cooperation.
- EU VAT anti-fraud strategy by Ina Dimireva — last modified 16 December 2009, 18:14 CET
- In order to improve the VAT management system and to protect EU Member States against VAT fraud, the European Commission proposes a review, with particular regard to methods of control, registration, information and collection of revenue in the context of an increase in cross-border transactions.
- EC Action Programme Customs 2013 (2008-2013) by Ina Dimireva — last modified 04 December 2009, 12:02 CET
- The European Community action programme Customs 2013 (2008-2013) aims to support the development of a pan-European electronic customs environment which ensures that customs activities match the needs of the EU internal market, guarantees the protection of the financial interests of the EC and increases safety and security.