Verztec Consulting UK Limited
Established in 2000, VERZTEC set out to make a difference in the localisation industry.
It was as clear then, as it is today, that language service providers were failing to deliver a translation service that met with local market requirements.
VERZTEC is different from other agencies. With a capability to deliver over sixty foreign languages and a database of over 5,000 professional linguists, we encourage creativity and understanding of context whilst translating, to avoid misleading word for word translations by employing qualified, skilled translators with in-depth knowledge about the subject matter in question.
Our dedication to customer service and attention to detail sets us apart from the rest. VERZTEC see ourselves as more than a translation agency - we are a language partner, providing a service you can depend on at every stage of your project.
A dedicated VERZTEC project manager will manage the translation process that includes careful quality checks and approvals at all stages of the production and delivery cycle.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE Barclays, BMW, Canon, Cisco, Dell, Diageo, Fujitsu, HP, HSBC, IBM, McDonalds, MTV, Novartis, Oracle, Pfizer, Rolls Royce Motor Cars and Sony.
OUR CORE SERVICES COVER:
Documentation Translation & Desk Top Publishing
- Electronic or paper-based format
- We support all the software tools required to produce various forms of documentation on Windows or Mac platforms
- Language groups including Western European, Nordic, Baltic, Central and Eastern European, Cyrillic, Asian (Double Byte) and Middle Eastern (Bidirectional)
- DTP formatting services for traditional publishing & repro and .PDF outputs
Web Translation & Engineering
- Localisation of content-driven or ecommerce websites
- Localisation and adaptation of online and interactive content
- Localisation of 2-D and 3-D graphics, Web and multimedia productions; Flash, audio and video components; Web publishing, .NET and XML publishing
ELearning / Multimedia Applications (with/without voiceovers)
Corporate Video Voiceovers
- Localisation of Computer-based Training
- Localisation of eLearning solutions
- Translation of on-screen and dubbed text