Senior Planning Officer, European Asylum Support Office, EASODeadline for application: 20 April 2017
The European Asylum Support Office is seeking to appoint a Senior Planning Officer.Location: Valletta Harbour (Malta)
The European Asylum Support Office (hereinafter referred to as "EASO"), established by Regulation 439/20101, strengthens European Union (EU) Member States practical cooperation on asylum, enhances the implementation of the Common European Asylum System (CEAS) and supports Member States whose asylum and reception systems are under particular pressure.
The Senior Planning Officer will be working within the EASO Department of Operations (DOP) within the unit of planning and evaluation reporting directly to the Head of Unit and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Development of tools and processes for planning and monitoring of operations;
- Support with the coordination and drafting of Operational Plans and tools, including occasional participation in operations;
- Support the overall planning and organisation of PEU input to EASO Management Board meetings and related processes;
- Contribute on behalf of HoU of the Planning and Evaluation Unit to the development and updating of EASO's policies and procedures in line with the Internal Control Standards and other requirements;
- Coordinate the relations with the Executive Office, the other Centers and the General Administration and Affairs Unit;
- Deliver advice and support the PEU coordination on EASO's annual and multi-annual work programmes, budget and human resource planning, Annual Activity Report and other relevant planning documents;
- Support the monitoring, evaluation and quality control of planning documents and decisions adopted by the Executive Director;
- Draft documents including background notes, position papers, policy briefings, speaking notes, and meeting reports and minutes for the Head of Unit;
- Contribute with any other technical and expert support as requested by the Head of Unit.
Web address for further details
by EASO -- last modified 16 March 2017