Fundraising Officer, the European Consumer Organisation, BEUCDeadline for application: 20 January 2017
BEUC, the European Consumer Organisation, in cooperation with ICRT and ANEC, is currently looking for a is seeking a Fundraising Officer.Location: Brussels
With at least three years of experience in fundraising, you will report principally to BEUC's Director General and work to deliver our new Fundraising Strategy, mainly focused on Foundations and the EU.
The position will require:
- Strategic development, including identification of areas of development that can best fit within common priorities of the three organisations;
- Communication and relationship management, including the development and implementation of a fundraising communication strategy; meeting Donors and Prospect Donors; representing the organisations in donor/philanthropic sector conferences;
- Project Development, including idea development, schedules and budgets through to launch;
- Internal outreach within the organisations to build capacity on project development and to grasp priorities and funding needs;
- Research funding opportunities, including the identification of new funders and the monitoring of EU/UN/other institutions websites for funding opportunities;
- Project Management, including management of the timetable for developing, writing and submitting high quality applications and keeping everybody on track.
Web address for further details
by BEUC -- last modified 15 December 2016